How To Make The Best Peanut Butter Cookies | Eggless Recipe | Classic Peanut Butter Cookie | Upasana
Learn How To Make The Best Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla on Beat Batter Bake With Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Cookies Recipe, also an Eggless Recipe, of Classic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
80 gms. Butter
125 gms. Peanut Butter
100 gms. Caster Sugar
75 gms. Brown Sugar
165 gms. All purpose flour (Maida)
½ tsp. Baking Powder
¼ tsp. Baking Soda
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl, beat together the wet ingredients with an electric beater until the mixture is slightly pale in colour.
2. In another bowl mix the dry ingredients properly.
3. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients followed by chocolate chips.
4. Mix properly and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
5. Take 1 tbsp. of cookie dough and roll it in your palms and place it on lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Roll rest of the dough same way and press them down with a fork as shown for a designed texture.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 14-15 minutes.
8. Once out of the oven let the cookies cool down for 5-7 minutes.
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies are ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Upasana Shukla
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood