Red Velvet Cupcakes – Easy To Make Homemade Cupcake Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes – Easy To Make Homemade Cupcake Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Red velvet cupcakes is one of the most popular offerings in bakeries all across the country. There’s hardly anybody who can refuse these delectable cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of cream cheese frosting. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on these mouth-watering,irresistible red velvet cupcakes.
For the batter:
1 cup plain flour
200 gm of condensed milk
1 tbsp coco powder
2 tbsp red food coloring
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 tbsp milk powder
1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
2 tbsp butter (softened at room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla essence
For the frosting:
1/4 cup butter (softened at room temperature)
200 gm cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup icing sugar
To make the batter:
– Take a bowl and place a sieve over it in.
– Add the all purpose flour, milk powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and put them through the sieve.
– Take another bowl, add the condensed milk, soft butter, vanilla extract and red food coloring in it and whisk them well.
– While whisking the above mixture, start adding the flour mixture and the buttermilk to it simultaneously.
– After the whisking process, add the baking powder and soda bicarbonate to the mixture.
– Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and whisk the mixture again.
To make the cupcakes:
– Use an ice-cream scoop to fill the paper cups with the batter.
– Once the batter is filled into the paper cups, immediately put them into the oven and bring down the temperature to 180 degrees.
– Make sure the oven
– After around 15-20 minutes, get the cupcakes out of the oven and poke in a skewer in one of the cupcakes. If the skewer comes out clean, your cupcakes are ready.
– Place the cupcakes on a cooling rack and allow them to cool down completely.
To make the frosting:
– Take a bowl and add some unsalted butter (room temperature) and whisk it for about 30-40 seconds.
– Add a packet of cream cheese and cut in into small pieces in order to whisk them them.
– Whisk the butter and cream cheese and simultaneously start adding the icing sugar to it.
– After whisking, add the vanilla extract, clean the sides of the bowl with the spatula and whisk all the ingredients again.
– The cream cheese frosting is ready.
– Take a piping bag, put a nozzle in it and fill it with the cream cheese frosting.
– After filling the piping bag with the cheese frosting, keep it in the refrigerator until the cupcakes completely cool down.
For icing the cupcakes:
– Take an apple corer and make a hole in the centre of the cupcakes.
– Snip the tip of the piping bag and fill the centre of the cupcake with the cream cheese frosting and also swirl around some of the frosting.
– Sprinkle some colored sprinkles over the cupcakes.
Share on Facebook: http://goo.gl/wr0fQB
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/INbkV2
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood