Sweet Mango Pudding | Summer Special Fruit Recipe | Sweet Dessert Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal
Learn how to make Mango Pudding, a sweet summer dessert recipe by Annuradha Toshniwal.
Mango pudding is a Hong Kong dessert usually served cold. It is very popular in Hong Kong where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. This recipe originated in India and was introduced from the British in the 19th century. Check out chef Annuradha Toshniwal’s take on this popular dessert.
1 tin (200 ml.) condensed milk
1 tin measure milk
1 tin measure yogurt
ring mould greased with butter
– Prepare the steaming vessel
– Mix together condensed milk, milk and yogurt till well blended
– Pour into the ring mould. Place it in the steaming vessel. Cover and cook till firm. (20-30 min)
– Let cool completely and drain off the excess water.
– Unmould onto a serving dish.
– Surround with the mango pieces, pulp. Serve cold.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/ekBpQB
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/u3LHhG
Also check out: Aamras Recipe here – http://goo.gl/HwL5Dv
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood